- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional childfriendly guide
- Sightseeing walking tour
Explore the highlights of the centre of Rome while playing an entertaining game with a professional child-friendly guide.
This engaging activity starts at Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps: listen to the information provided by your expert guide to answer riddles and embark on your adventure.
Continue your hunt through the historic center of Rome. Carefully look at the monuments that surround the squares to find clues.
Reach your next destination, the beautiful Trevi Fountain. You may also need to ask people around you for some help to discover the next destination of your tour. Be ready to train your Italian skills with the help of your guide, as you will need to communicate with the locals!
Your itinerary will include a visit to the Pantheon as well, the famous ancient temple dedicated to all Roman gods. End your tour in the stunning Navona Square, where you will be amazed by three beautiful fountains.
Answer riddles along the way, match them with the correct answers, and win a prize. Be ready to train your Italian skills as well!
- Professional child-friendly guide
- Private tour (your family only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips and gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationRecommended for children aged under 12 and their parents A moderate amount of walking is involved - comfortable walking shoes are recommended Not wheelchair accessible