- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-1973
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Learn to make different types of pasta
- Hands on activity for children and adults alike
- Have fun learning about the Italian food culture
If you want to make authentic Italian fresh Pasta at home, this is the number-one skill to learn. You will learn to make different tipes of fresh pasta (long, short, ravioli, etc) With the assistance of the chef you will do it all yourself from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough, rolling it, shaping and filling it.
No previous experience is necessary since your chef will guide you through the hands-on process – fun for both children and adults!
We look forward to make you into an expert pasta maker!
- PRIVATE Pasta Making Workshop
- Appetizer, Pasta dishes with sauces you choose, dessert & drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis course runs every day, except for National holidays. The course is recommended to families with children 4+ - younger siblings are welcome to join and are free of charge! Adults will have a lot of fun with Chef Maurizio as well!