- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in a villa overlooking olive groves.
- Explore the medieval village of Capalbio and its historic fortresses.
- Savour homecooked meals and local wine.
- Wander through the seaside port villages of Monte Argentario.
See a side of Italy that tourists seldom witness on this intimate seven-day tour. Explore the streets of Capalbio, a remarkably well-preserved medieval town on the coast. Then immerse yourself into Tuscany's local culture, staying overnight in a quaint villa, sampling homemade olive oil pressed from olives grown in nearby groves, and exploring the nearby island of Monte Argentario in the Tyrrhenian Sea. Hitting destinations off the tourist trail, you'll truly explore Tuscany like a local.
Day 1: Rome
Day 2: Rome/Capalbio
Day 3: Capalbio
Day 4: Capalbio
Day 5: Capalbio
Day 6: Capalbio
Day 7: Capalbio/Rome
- Hotel (1 nt), locally owned agriturismo/guesthouse (5 nts).
6 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Minibus, train, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour Rome, Rome
- Your Foodie Moment: Olive Oil Tasting, Capalbio
- Your Foodie Moment: Tuscan Cooking Class, Capalbio
- Property orientation walk including snack and olive oil tasting
- Orientation walk of old Capalbio town
- Monte Argentario day trip
- Cooking class and liquor tasting
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Local Living Italy - Coastal Tuscany tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Local Living Italy - Coastal Tuscany tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Local Living Italy - Coastal Tuscany tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : Local LivingIntimate unpack-just-once adventures that bring out the best of the world’s best destinations.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.