- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 2
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-38932
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover Rome and see Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
- Explore the major highlights of Florence, the capital city of the region of Tuscany
- Visit Piazza San Marco with its stunning Basilica, the Clock Tower and Palazzo Ducale in Venice
- Choose your favorite optional tours in Rome, Florence and Venice
- Opportunity to see the Castello Sforzesco, the famous canals and the Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio
This 09-day tour will take you through the major cities of Italy as you travel by rail. Begin your journey in Rome, the capital of Italy known for its stunning architecture. Get a chance to see Colosseum, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Spain Square and Trevi Fountain. Next, you will board a high-speed train to Florence. Spent 2 days in Florence and explore the city famous for its Renaissance art, architecture, monuments, and galleries (Accademia and the Uffizi). Then you will reach Venice by rail also known as “City of water”. Be ready for the opportunity of a lifetime and ride “Gondola” the traditional, flat-bottomed Venetian rowing boat. Next day discover Venice city up close. Next Morning you will head towards Milan, discover most famous symbols of Milan such as the Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco, the Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio and the Navigli, the famous canals, the very hub of the Milanese nightlife and Your tour will end in Milan.
Day 1: - Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome - Florence
Day 4: Florence
Day 5: Florence - Venice
Day 6: Venice
Day 7: Venice - Milan
Day 8: Milan -
- 07 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis at a listed hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival transfer in Rome with private car/minibus
- 24h Hop on Hop Off ticket in Rome with English-speaking audio guide
- Daily Hop on Hop Off ticket in Milan with English-speaking audio guide
- Tours and sightseeing as per detailed itinerary
- 2nd class high-speed train ticket from Roma Termini to Firenze Santa Maria Novella station
- 2nd class high-speed train ticket from Firenze Santa Maria Novella station to Venezia St. Lucia station
- 2nd class high-speed train ticket from Venezia St. Lucia to Milano Centrale station
- Tasting of local products in Florence
- 30-minute Gondola ride shared with other passengers – max 6 pax each gondola
- All currently applicable taxes
- Items of personal nature, tips & gratuities
- Local city taxes to be paid directly at the hotels
- Tourist city tax not included, to be paid on the spot
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Italy and Milan by Rail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Italy and Milan by Rail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Italy and Milan by Rail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.