- duration 24 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Hike to one charming village after another along the picturesque Cinque Terre or take the train to enjoy the scenery in a more leisurely fashion.
- Enter the fantastical underground world of the Postojna Caves – one of the longest karst caverns in the world – and wonder at strange rock formations and creatures like the eyeless salamander.
- Ride the cable car up Mt Vogel for exceptional views over the astonishingly beautiful Lake Bohinj and the foothills of the mighty Alps.
- Board a traditional wooden vessel and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River to Bosnia and Herzegovina, where you can explore the beautiful town of Mostar.
From the historic streets of Rome to the natural splendour of Croatia’s multi-tiered waterfalls, this 24-day sees you traversing Italy and Slovenia before boarding a small ship to cruise the divine Croatian coast. Catch the top-tier delights of Italy – Venice’s bridges, the fine food of Tuscany – before discovering the natural beauty of Slovenia’s forests and lakes. Indulge in truffles and wine in Istra, then board your vessel to cruise along the Dalmatian Coast. Enjoy regular doses of the unique culture and flavours, daily excursions, swimming stops in turquoise waters and the unrivalled charm of the rugged Croatian coast.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Siena / Monteriggioni / Chianti Region
San Gimignano / La Spezia
Cinque Terre / La Spezia
Lucca / Pisa / Florence
Florence / Venice
Postojna Caves / Ljubljana / Bled
Lake Bohinj / Bled
Motovun / Rovinj / Pula
Pula / Opatija / Plitvice
Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zadar
Sibenik / Promosten / Split
Split / Kirka NP / Split
Split / Hvar
Hvar / Opuzen
Opuzen / Mostar / Trpanj
Korcula / Dubrovnik
- Small cruise ship (7 nights)
- 23 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 9 Dinner
- Small cruise ship , Boat , Minibus , Private vehicle , Ferry , Taxi , High speed train , Cable car
- Rome Orientation Walk
- Agriturismo Certaldo Wine Tour and Tasting
- Cinque Terre Day Trip, including Cinque Terre Pass
- 'Il Laboratorio del Pesto' Making & Demonstration
- Venice San Giorgio Bell Tower
- Venice Traghetto Boat Ride
- Postojna Caves
- Ljubljana Sightseeing with Local Guide
- Ljubljana Castle and Funicular
- Pletna Boat Trip on Lake Bled
- Cable Car to Mt Vogel
- Day Trip to Bohinj
- Truffle and Wine Tasting in Motovun
- Pula Roman Amphitheatre
- Guided Tour of Pula
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Zadar Sightseeing Tour
- Zadar Sunset Drink
- Krka National Park waterfalls & swim stop
- Split Guided Tour
- Hvar Hiking Options
- Lavender farm visit
- Boat trip on the River Neretva with local snacks
- Riverside Restaurant Dinner
- Matusko winery visit and tasting
- Mostar - Guided tour
- Korcula orientation walk
- Dubrovnik - Local Guide
- Any international flights to Rome and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italy, Slovenia and Croatia by Land and Sea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Peregrine Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 350 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 07 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italy, Slovenia and Croatia by Land and Sea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italy, Slovenia and Croatia by Land and Sea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.