- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Ascoli Piceno, see one of Italy's most beautiful squares
- Enjoy 2 cooking classes, learn more about the secrets of Italian food
- Explore vineyards around Ascoli Piceno and try some of the best Italian wines
- Taste delicious Italian food throughout the tour
I was travelling solo for the first time, but they made it entirely comfortable and made me feel very welcome. They take groups of up to 8 (ours was 6) and because you base yourself in Ascoli there is no packing and unpacking every day. Each day is a mix of wineries, culture, cooking classes, long lunches, local sites and beautiful views.
There’s plenty of time for yourself, and Chantelle and Giovanni take the time to show you anything that you have a particular interest in. If you want to do some extra shopping they’ll happily show you their favourite places. This is relaxed touring with a personalised touch where you are meeting the winemakers or producers. This is where the tour operators live and work, so they have relationships with the people you meet that go beyond herding people in with the hope they will buy merchandise. Every experience feels very authentic.
Ascoli itself was a great base for the tour. As a solo traveller it felt very safe. I was completely comfortable wandering around by myself in my free time.”
Day 1: ROME TO ASCOLI
Day 2: Offida & the estate of the original purveyor of the pec
Day 3: ASCOLI PICENO, THE CITY OF TRAVERTINE AND 100 TOWERS
Day 4: COOKING IN THE ITALIAN COUNTRYSIDE
Day 5: WINE & ROMAN TIMES
Day 6: FORMIDABLE FORTRESSES & ITALY'S TOP SLOWFOOD
Day 7: MAKE PIZZA WITH A MASTER PIZZAIOLO
Day 8: SEASIDE SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: ARRIVERDERCI!
- 8 breakfasts & 9 meals, including wine, coffee and dessert
- 8 nights of 4-star-hotel accommodation
- Services of your own private Italian On Tour guide
- Two Wine Experiences
- Privately guided walking tour of Ascoli Piceno with a local expert & guide
- Privately guided walking tour of Offida with a local expert & guide
- Two Hands-On Cooking Classes
- Optional sightseeing as per itinerary
- All entrance fees are included as per itinerary
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off in a private vehicle
- All gratuities for city guides and service at meals
- Airport pick-up/travel from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport
- Departure day transfer to Ascoli Piceno’s bus or train station
- All special events, private tours, and local experts as per itinerary
- Supplement add-on
- Gluten-Free supplement
- Flights are not included
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance is not included
- Items of personal nature are not included
- Return transfer from Ascoli Piceno to Rome or elsewhere
- Any items not mentioned on the itinerary
- Save +US$ 157 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.ACTIVITY LEVEL This trip is appropriate for people who enjoy a good stroll, and feel comfortable while on the move. Daily walking times vary from 1 to 4 hours, from urban strolls to uphill walks in medieval fortresses and standing on your feet for a up to 3 hours while cooking up a storm. ACCOMMODATIONS Nestled in the heart of Ascoli Piceno’s Centro Storico (Historic Center) our selected accommodation is a stunning property that is locally-owned and operated. Once having its life as a noble palace and convent, the two were combined to create a perfectly curated luxury boutique 4-star stay that is a unique expression of our territory. Tucked away down a cobble-stone paved alley its position offers tranquility, yet it is conveniently located just steps away from the city center and one of Italy’s most beautiful squares: Piazza del Popolo (The People’s Square). It is the perfect location to immerse yourself in the rhythm of our city, allowing you to easily enjoy an evening passeggiata (stroll), and ease into what the Italians call “La Dolce Vita”. DISCLAIMER The product will not run unless there is two or more than two participants. Although very rare, if such an occurrence happens, you will be informed before the booking.