- City sightseeing
- Train tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and more famous spots
- Experience authentic European backpacking with a small group of likeminded people
- Enjoy an included Colosseum pub crawl
- A mix of included group activities, optional excursions and selfguided exploring
You’ll have between one and three nights in each city, making this the ultimate fast-paced tour of some Italy’s best. With unmissable included activities and an exciting library of optional excursions as well as plenty of opportunities for self-guided exploring, this is the ultimate way to experience all that this amazing region has to offer.
Traveling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure your trip goes smoothly; making sure you arrive in each destination safely. She or he will also co-ordinate essential and optional activities such as walking tours and pub crawls- not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival in each hostel.
Euroventure takes all the stress out of traveling so that you’re free to relax and enjoy your trip!
Day 1: Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome - Siena - Pisa - Florence
Day 4: Florence
Day 5: Florence - Verona - Venice
Day 6: Venice
Day 7: Venice
- Transport to each destination
- Seat reservations on trains
- Tour Leader experience
- Welcome drink in each hostel with a bar
- 24 hour emergency hotline
- Included activities in relevant major cities
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationGuests must be able to carry their own luggage.