- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- This morning venture to the unique site of Pompeii, before continuing to Sorrento, where you’ll enjoy a luxurious two night stay.
- Today, drive past tranquil Lake Trasimeno to Siena, a delightful medieval city, where you’ll enjoy a guided city tour.
- Continue to San Gimignano for an orientation tour of the city, before heading to Florence for a two night stay.
- Savour delicious Italian cuisine at one of Florence’s superb local restaurants.
Experience the best of Italy's cuisine & culture on this 12 day luxury tour from Rome to Venice. Savour the delicious Italian cuisine & sample local wines.
Day 1 : Rome
Day 2 : Rome
Day 3 : Rome > Sorrento
Day 4 : Sorrento
Day 5 : Sorrento > Perugia
Day 6 : Perugia > Florence
Day 7 : Florence
Day 8 : Florence > Pisa > Stresa
Day 9 : Stresa
Day 10 : Stresa > Venice
Day 11 : Venice
Day 12 : Venice
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- 11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 6 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 12 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 12 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Rome and from Venice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italian Serenade tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 255+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italian Serenade tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italian Serenade tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Serenade tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.