- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cook up an Italian feast in a traditional Tuscan villa
- Join a truffle hunt in Piedmont
- Enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting near Asti
An intoxicating mix of world-shaping cities and imagination-firing landscapes, Italy is a land where unforgettable experiences lie around every corner. And with an abundance of tantalising flavours and wines on the menu, this Back-Roads adventure is sure to help you savour every moment.
Day 1 : Roma - Assisi - Perugia
Day 2 : Perugia - Siena - Tuscany
Day 3 : Tuscany
Day 4 : Tuscany - Florence - Lucca
Day 5 : Lucca - Pisa - Lucca
Day 6 : Lucca - Camogli - San Fruttuoso - Portofino - Santa Margherita
Day 7 : Santa Margherita - Barolo - Asti - Cherasco
Day 8 : Cherasco - Alba - Lake Orta - Lake Maggiore
Day 9 : Lake Maggiore
Day 10 : Lake Maggiore - Lecco - Tirano
Day 11 : Tirano - Lake Molveno - Trento
Day 12 : Trento - Verona - Venice
- 11 nights in boutique accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Rome and from Venice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italian Indulgence tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 194 today.
- Save US$ 129+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italian Indulgence tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italian Indulgence tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Indulgence tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.