- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Rome: The seat of an empire, once the capital of the world follow ancient footsteps in Rome
- Venice: A romantic labyrinth of canals and cobbles that takes your breath away
- Florence: The birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is packed with culture like nowhere else
- Pisa: Home to a truly iconic view, the city of Pisa is just as enchanting as the leaning tower itself.
From the wonders of ancient Rome to the beautiful Venetian canals, enjoy a taste of Italy on this 8 day tour, exploring Tuscany and its beautiful Renaissance capital Florence, the enchanting cliffside villages of Cinque Terre and the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Day: 1 Rome
Day: 2 Rome
Day: 3 Your first taste of Tuscany
Day: 4 Florence
Day: 5 Hidden piazzas and leaning towers
Day: 6 Cinque Terre
Day: 7 Venice
Day: 8 Venice
- 7 nights in 3 - 4 star hotels
- Airport to hotel transfer on arrival
- 7 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Private transport and transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- An English-speaking local tour guide leading days 1 - 6
- Tours of Rome, Florence, and Venice - including entrance to Colosseum (Rome) and St Mark's Basilica (Venice)
- A full day excursion to Cinque Terre - including the Cinque Terre day pass
- San Gimignano wine-tasting at a vineyard in the Chianti region, Tuscany
- Second class fast train ticket from Florence to Venice (unescorted)
- International flights
- Airport transfer for your departing flight - though this can be booked upon request
- Tipping - tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Hotel and city taxes, to be paid directly to the hotels at check-in - see the trip notes for more information
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 117 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 78 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italian Expresso - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Expresso - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.