Start and end in Rome! With the In-depth Cultural tour Italian Discovery, you have a 10 days tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 11 other destinations in Italy. Italian Discovery includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Rome Arrival
Day 2: Rome > Assisi > Siena > Florence (B, D)
Day 3: Florence (B,L)
Day 4: Florence > Bologna > Padua > Venice (B, D)
Day 5: Venice (B)
Day 6: Venice > Tuscany Wine Region (Montepulciano) > Rome (B, L)
Day 7: Rome (B)
Day 8: Rome > Naples > Pompeii > Sorrento (B, L, D)
Day 9: Sorrento > Capri > Rome (B, L)
Day 10: Rome Departure
- 9-night accommodation in First class / 4**** hotels
- 9 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners (please inform us at the moment of the booking, in case of any food allergy or alimentary restriction)
- All transfers and transport per itinerary with a luxury A/C motorcoach
- - Visits with expert local guide as per itinerary (Rome, Florence, Venice, Pompeii and Capri)
- Rome St. Martin 4* or similar
- Florence Raffaello 4* or similar
- Venice Delfino (Mestre) 4* or similar
- Sorrento Michelangelo 4* or similar
- - Monolingual Tour-escort in English
- Additional Services
- Entrance fees and skip-the-line tickets to the museums and sites which are mentioned in the program
- FlightsFlights are not includedAdditional Services
- Before/After Flights
- Tips for the guide and driver (optional)
- Personal expenses.
- City taxes to be paid directly to the hotels. (We inform all clients that rates do not includes city taxes when needed. City tax will be paid directly from clients at the reception hotel desk at the arrival or at the check out according to the local city board procedure. We remind you that tax will change according to hotel category. Please kindly inform travellers before departure.)
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italian Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Italian Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What is the best month to visit Italy?
The best time to visit Italy is between the months of April and June as well as from September to October. The weather on the Italian Peninsula during these months is ideal for going out on sightseeing tours, hiking, and exploring treasures stretching from Palermo to the lagoons of Venice. Traveling to Italy during July and August is avoided by many because of the summer heat and crowds, while the period between November to March sees the fewest visitors in big cities. However, these months coincide with the prime skiing season in the Alps, while southern parts of Italy, such as Sicily, remain relatively warm during this time of year. Find more information here.
- Will I need a visa to travel to Italy?
Is an Italian holiday expensive? How do the ATMs work in Italy? What is the currency of Italy?
While it is true that Italy is not an expensive destination, it is not exactly a budget destination either. Your vacation funds will go much further in Italy than they would in Scandinavia or the UK, with daily budgets of around USD150 per person sufficient for mid-range travelers who do not want to miss out on any of the country’s most important sights. Most banks have ATM machines (called bancomat) with English language options. All you need to do is look for the US or the UK flag. Plus, most machines accept both Visa and Mastercard. Please keep in mind that you will withdraw your cash in euros, with EUR1 slightly more than its USD equivalent.
Is English spoken in Italy? Should I learn communication phrases in Italy?
It was not too long ago that finding anyone who spoke English in Italy was an ordeal. This is not the case anymore. Most people in the cities have some understanding of the language, although numbers decrease as you move further into the countryside. Therefore, it is better to know a few basic phrases in Italian (per favore means please and grazi means thank you) if you are heading for the country. This will not only make your stay in the country easier but also ensure that you show respect to the people and their culture.