- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 20-34 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a tour of Milan and see the "Last Supper"
- Explore the treasures of Venice and ride in a gondola
- Experience Bologna and the charming villages that make up the EmiliaRomagna region
- Indugle in the famous food of Italy with several included meals and food tastings
Start the tour in Milan, which boasts an impressive collection of breathtaking architecture and is also home to Leonardo Da Vinci's famous painting, The Last Supper. Then explore Venice, a marvelously unique city complemented by an exciting history and architecture, along with its famed canals. The gondola is a symbol of Venice, and you'll get to enjoy a ride. Admire Giotto's frescoes, St. Anthony's relics, and Donatello's equestrian statue in Padua. Affectionately known as "the Fat One" thanks to its love affair with food, the next stop on the tour is Bologna, a city which features many must-try foods such as mortadella and locally made chocolates. Be sure to also enjoy authentic spaghetti with Bolognese sauce and fresh tortellini. Then, it's back to Milan to explore at your leisure before the tour ends.
The tour includes accommodation, transportation, and several meals, and guided tours. Please see the itinerary and what's included sections for more information.
Day 1: Arrival and tour of Milan with dinner
Day 2: Venice gondola ride
Day 3: VIP walking tour of Venice with lunch
Day 4: Tour of Padua with lunch
Day 5: Tour of Bologna with lunch
Day 6: Relax in Milan
Day 7: Arrivederci Italia!
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Private taxi transfers
- Private water taxi transfers in Venice
- Train tickets
- Tour leader throughout the trip
- Private guided tours with local English speaking guides
- Skip-the-line tickets for all sightseeing
- City tax in hotels
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to be carried out successfully. If the minimum participant requirement is not met, tour cancellation is possible. Clients will be informed well in advance. Full refund will be provided.