- Food tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 20-34 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit important attractions including Herculaneum and the Roman amphitheater of Spartacus
- Indulge in typical Italian meals with several included lunches and dinners
- Explore Pompeii, the famous ancient city and archaeological site
- Visit Rome, Naples and Sorrento
Rome is known as the birthplace of civilization and was once home to the great Roman Empire. Here, take a private tour of Ostia Antica before indulging in a Roman dinner. Naples, a foodie-haven, is the original home of pizza! See the classic sights and celebrated architecture of Naples and then enjoy a typical Neopolitan dinner. Visit Capua and Herculaneum before heading to Sorrento, the perfect coastal destination to enjoy delicious food and also indulge in a little limoncello made with the freshest lemons that grow in the groves around the city. Here, enjoy a day tour of Pompeii, known as the lost city - a rare and important archaeological site.
Day 1: Guided tour of Ostia Antica with dinner
Day 2: City tour of Naples with dinner
Day 3: Tour of Capua with lunch
Day 4: Tour of Herculaneum with lunch
Day 5: Tour of Pompeii with lunch
Day 6: Dinner in Rome
Day 7: Arrivederci Italia!
- Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- Private taxi transfers
- Tour leader throughout the trip
- Private guided tours with local English speaking guides
- Skip-the-line tickets for all sites
- Meals not listed
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to be carried out successfully. If the minimum participant requirement is not met, tour cancellation is possible. Clients will be informed well in advance. Full refund will be provided.