- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 20-34 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover local attractions and sights including the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Indulge in the famous food and wine of Italy at a unique vineyard on the Almafi Coast
- Soak up the sun on the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Learn how to make pizza Italianstyle
Explore Rome and its must-see sights, learn to cook a pizza like a true Italian, and visit a unique vineyard on the Amalfi Coast. Throughout the trip, you will experience the local cuisine, discover amazing Italian wines and soak in the gentle sun bathing the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Day 1: Welcome to Rome!
Day 2: VIP Sorrento food tour, with dinner
Day 3: Pizza cooking class
Day 4: Dinner on the Amalfi Coast
Day 5: Wine farm tour with wine tasting and lunch
Day 6: Dinner in Rome
Day 7: Goodbye Italy!
- Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Accommodation: 6 nights in hotels
- Private taxi transfers
- Train tickets
- Tour Leader throughout the trip
- Private guided tours with local English speaking guides
- Skip-the-line tickets for all sights part of the trip
- City tax in hotels
- Air fare
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to be carried out successfully. If the minimum participant requirement is not met, tour cancellation is possible. Clients will be informed well in advance. Full refund will be provided.