- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful loft in Rome’s historic center
- Fun, memorable, and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome
- 3 hours guided food tour in the historic centre of Rome with 10 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- See local markets and shops
- Private pizza making lesson, taught by a pizza chef!
- Make your own pizza, get a drink and dessert on top!
- Perfect for families and/or friends!
- Pack your own picnic at a prized Apulian bakery
- Lose yourself in the ancient city of Matera, which sits dramatically on the edge of the Gravina gorge
- Get your hands dirty in a cooking masterclass and prepare a traditional Campania feast
- 3 hours walking through authentic neighborhoods in Rome.
- Taste 3 different styles of Pizza.
- Sip on classic Italian sodas and try out an Italian beer.
- Learn to make different types of pasta
- Hands on activity for children and adults alike
- Have fun learning about the Italian food culture
- Italy is a foodie's paradise, but as a visitor it can be hard to escape the tourist traps. Your local leaders will give you an insider's guide to this epicurean wonderland
- This trip takes in some of the titans of regional Italian cuisine – Rome (Lazio region), Tuscany, Emilia Romagna and Venice
- Tasting the real balsamic vinegar in an attic acetaia is a revelation – it'll be hard to go back to the mass-produced version after this
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results