- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 20-34 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover local attractions including the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Learn to cook like a true Italian at a cooking class and market visit
- Explore the famed, picturesque Tuscan vineyards with included wine tasting and dinner
- Private tour of Florence
On this tour, discover Rome and its impressive sights and the fascinating history behind them, before visiting Florence to see the city's exquisite architecture and learn to cook like a true Italian. Explore the breathtaking Tuscan countryside and its famous vineyards, learning how Italians make some of the best wines in the world. All of this whilst indulging in delicious traditional meals that will be a delight to your taste buds, throughout your trip!
Day 1: Ciao Roma!
Day 2: VIP Florence tour, with dinner
Day 3: Cooking class in Florence
Day 4: The Tuscan countryside
Day 5: Tuscany wine tour with lunch
Day 6: VIP tour of classic Rome, with dinner
Day 7: Arrivederci Italia!
- Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Private taxi transfers
- Train tickets
- Tour Leader throughout the trip
- Private guided tours with local English speaking guides
- Skip-the-line tickets for all sights part of the trip
- City tax in hotels
- Air fare
- Other meals not included in itinerary
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to be carried out successfully. If the minimum participant requirement is not met, tour cancellation is possible. Clients will be informed well in advance. Full refund will be provided.