- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Bologna Sightseeing tour with Local Specialist including the Kissing Towers
- Florence Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
- Passignano Sul Trasimeno Visit this beautiful lakeside resort town
- Pisa Visit the Square of Miracles to view the Leaning Tower
Embrace an ancient past and fiery present when you explore all the icons of Italy on this 10-day journey through Rome, Florence and Venice, with stops in Pisa and Verona thrown in for good measure. Admire Rome's magnificence, twirl spaghetti like an Italian mamma in Bologna and trace the earthy façades of hill top Siena as you embrace centuries of history, culture and the locals' zest for life.
Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
Day 3: Rome – Siena (1 Night)
Day 4: Siena – Pisa – Montecatini (2 Nights)
Day 5: Florence Day Excursion
Day 6: Montecatini – Verona – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
Day 7: Venice Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 8: Venice (Mestre) – Bologna (1 Night)
Day 9: Bologna – Passignano Sul Trasimeno – Rome (1 Night)
Day 10: Depart Rome
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 9 Breakfasts
- 3 Three course dinners
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essence of Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Costsaver. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 54 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 15 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essence of Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essence of Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.