- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bologna Sightseeing tour with Local Specialist including the Kissing Towers
- Florence Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
- Passignano Sul Trasimeno Visit this beautiful lakeside resort town
- Pisa Visit the Square of Miracles to view the Leaning Tower
Embrace an ancient past and fiery present when you explore all the icons of Italy on this 10-day journey through Rome, Florence and Venice, with stops in Pisa and Verona thrown in for good measure. Admire Rome's magnificence, twirl spaghetti like an Italian mamma in Bologna and trace the earthy façades of hill top Siena as you embrace centuries of history, culture and the locals' zest for life.
Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
Day 3: Rome – Siena (1 Night)
Day 4: Siena – Pisa – Montecatini (2 Nights)
Day 5: Florence Day Excursion
Day 6: Montecatini – Verona – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
Day 7: Venice Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 8: Venice (Mestre) – Bologna (1 Night)
Day 9: Bologna – Passignano Sul Trasimeno – Rome (1 Night)
Day 10: Depart Rome
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 9 Breakfasts
- 3 Three course dinners
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essence of Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essence of Italy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 31 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essence of Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essence of Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.