- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Welcome dinner in Rome
- Wine tasting and al fresco dinner in Tuscany
- Local guides in Assisi, Siena and Florence
Enjoy the best that Italy has to offer as we make our way from the ancient wonders of Rome to the Renaissance beauty of Florence. Along the way, we'll take in all the architecture, food and culture you can handle. Are you ready for this?
Decent selection of hotels, without being amazing - but I understand this can be difficult to arrange when you're trying to keep the price down.
All the walking tours were wonderful, and Vatican City was definitely the highlight.
Would have prefered a couple more meals/activities to have been included in the price, though.
All up, had a great experience, learnt lots, and met some fun and interesting people.
Day 1 : Rome, Italy
Day 2 : Rome including Vatican City Visit
Day 3 : Rome to Amalfi Coast
Day 4 : Amalfi Coast
Day 5 : Amalfi Coast to Assisi
Day 6 : Assisi to Florence
Day 7 : Florence
Day 8 : Florence to La Spezia
- -7 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Guided tour of historic Pompeii: from €20
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Rome and from La Spezia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Espresso Italia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 80 today.
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Espresso Italia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 08 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Espresso Italia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Espresso Italia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.