- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Welcome dinner in Rome
- Wine tasting and al fresco dinner in Tuscany
- Local guides in Assisi, Siena and Florence
Enjoy the best that Italy has to offer as we make our way from the ancient wonders of Rome to the Renaissance beauty of Florence. Along the way, we'll take in all the architecture, food and culture you can handle. Are you ready for this?
Day 1 : Rome, Italy
Day 2 : Rome including Vatican City Visit
Day 3 : Rome to Amalfi Coast
Day 4 : Amalfi Coast
Day 5 : Amalfi Coast to Assisi
Day 6 : Assisi to Florence
Day 7 : Florence
Day 8 : Florence
- -7 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Guided tour of historic Pompeii: from €20
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Rome and from Florence are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Espresso Italia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 65 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 43 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Espresso Italia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Espresso Italia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.