- Espresso tasting in the most famous coffee shop in Rome
- Visit of a “torrefazione” to learn most important tips about coffee
- Gelato tasting (at least two gelaterias)
- Tiramisu tasting in one of the most famous pastry shop in Rome
Taste your way through the Eternal City, teasing your sweet tooth with the best food in town.
Guided by a local food connoisseur,your small group of no more than 12 people will check out the best of the best to renowned coffee shops, gelaterias and the most famous tiramisu shop in town.
This walking tour will bring you through a number of Roman neighborhoods, igniting all of your senses as you learn how to properly order an Italian coffee before stopping in for gelato and tiramisu tastings.
Along the way, your guide will teach you about Italian culinary habits and will introduce you to a number of culinary specialties found in local shops. You will also find out about seasonal events and food festivals taking place at the time of your tour.
During this sweet excursion, combine your love for coffee and gelato with your passion for Rome!
- Local Food Connoisseur Guide
- Ice Cream, Coffee and Tiramisù Tastings
- Hotel pick up and drop off