- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VIP ADMISSION to the Vatican Museums
- VISIT St. Peter's Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum in Rome and the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence
- VIEW the ancient sites in Rome, the Santa Croce Basilica and the Duomo in Florence, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- SCENIC CRUISE by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
Cruise the soul-stirring Croatian coastline from Dubrovnik to Opatija, delving behind the ancient walls of fortified towns and into a tranquil retreat that has attracted royalty over the centuries.
Day 1: Arrive Rome (3 Nights)
Day 2: Rome Sightseeing – Vatican Experience
Day 3: Rome Free Day
Day 4: Rome – High-Speed Train – Florence Sightseeing (3 Nights)
Day 5: Florence – Excursion to Pisa
Day 6: Florence Free Day
Day 7: Florence – High-Speed Train – Venice (3 Nights)
Day 8: Venice Orientation and Free Time
Day 9: Secret Venice Walking Tour and visit to the Rialto Food Market
Day 10: Embark 7-Day Cruise – Rab
Day 11: Rab – Zadar
Day 12: Zadar – Krka Waterfalls – Šibenik
Day 13: Šibenik – Split
Day 14: Split – Metković
Day 15: Metković – Korčula
Day 16: Korčula – Dubrovnik
Day 17: Depart Dubrovnik
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 16 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- High-speed train from Rome to Florence in standard class
- High-speed train from Florence to Venice in standard class
- Any international flights to Rome and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Contrast of Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 200 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Contrast of Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Contrast of Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.