- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wine tasting and al fresco dinner
- Visit the picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Local guides in Assisi, Siena, Florence and Lucca
Italy. Just thinking about this country makes your mouth water, your stomach rumble and your jeans feel tighter. Gastronomic (look it up) delights aside, this place has got history by the bucket load, landscapes that look like they've been photoshopped, cities so romantic even the biggest cynics will turn into Julia Roberts from Eat, Pray, Love, and more duomos, churches and piazzas than you can remember - let's be real, they all start to look the same after a while. So pack your fat pants, this trip is Italy done right.
Day 1 : Rome, Italy
Day 2 : Rome including Vatican City Visit
Day 3 : Rome to Amalfi Coast
Day 4 : Amalfi Coast
Day 5 : Amalfi Coast to Assisi
Day 6 : Assisi to Florence
Day 7 : Florence
Day 8 : Florence to La Spezia
Day 9 : La Spezia
Day 10 : La Spezia to Venice
Day 11 : Venice
Day 12 : Venice to Rome
Day 13 : Rome
- 12 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 12 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Italy - Rome
Guided tour of Vatican City: €45
Italy - Venice
Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: €21 and €32
Italy - Pompeii
Guided tour of historic Pompeii: €20
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bravo Italia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 120 today.
- Save US$ 80+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bravo Italia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bravo Italia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bravo Italia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.