- Wine tasting tour
- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walking tour of Rome
- Locally guided tour of Vatican City
- Wine tasting and lunch on the slopes of Mt Vesuvius
- Visit the picturesque Amalfi Coast
Is this trip for you? DELICIOUS. PASSIONATE. HISTORIC.Italy. Just thinking about this country makes your mouth water, your stomach rumble and your jeans feel tighter. Gastronomic delights aside, this place has got history by the bucket load, landscapes that look like they've been photoshopped, cities so romantic even the biggest cynics will turn into Julia Roberts from Eat, Pray, Love, and more duomos, churches and piazzas than you can remember. So pack your fat pants, this trip is Italy done right.
Day 1 : Rome, Italy
Day 2 : Rome including Vatican City
Day 3 : Rome to Sorrento via Pompeii
Day 4 : Sorrento
Day 5 : Sorrento to Assisi
Day 6 : Assisi to Florence via Siena
Day 7 : Florence
Day 8 : Florence to La Spezia via Lucca and Pisa
Day 9 : La Spezia including Cinque Terre
Day 10 : La Spezia to Venice via Lake Garda
Day 11 : Venice
Day 12 : Venice to Rome via Orvieto
Day 13 : Rome
- 12 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 12 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Gelato demonstration and tasting in Rome: from €16
-Guided tour of historic Pompeii: from €20
-Italian cooking class and dinner in Sorrento: from €45
-Wine tasting and light lunch in the Chianti Region: from €25
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bravo Italia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 107 today.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bravo Italia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bravo Italia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bravo Italia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.