- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wine tasting and al fresco dinner
- Visit the picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Local guides in Assisi, Siena, Florence and Lucca
Discover the true meaning of ‘the good life’ as we spend 13 incredible days exploring all that Italy has to offer. Artistic masterpieces, historic treasures, fascinating cities, amazing landscapes, delicious food, wonderful wine and buzzing nightlife... this diverse country has got it all! Ready to create memories that will last longer than the pasta on your plate? Let’s do this.
The hotels are not where they say they are - about 30m out of the main spots and the rooms are DISGUSTING!”
Day 1 : Rome, Italy
Day 2 : Rome including Vatican City Visit
Day 3 : Rome to Amalfi Coast
Day 4 : Amalfi Coast
Day 5 : Amalfi Coast to Assisi
Day 6 : Assisi to Florence
Day 7 : Florence
Day 8 : Florence to La Spezia
Day 9 : La Spezia
Day 10 : La Spezia to Venice
Day 11 : Venice
Day 12 : Venice to Rome
Day 13 : Rome
- 12 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 12 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Italy - Rome
Guided tour of Vatican City: €45
Italy - Venice
Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: €21 and €32
Italy - Pompeii
Guided tour of historic Pompeii: €20
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bravo Italia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 108 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 72 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bravo Italia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bravo Italia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.