- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 20-34 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the Italian sights on VIP tours of Rome, Florence, Venice and the Vatican
- Explore two of the world's most famous museums: the Accademia and Uffizi
- Visit the famous Colosseum in Rome
- Indulge in worldrenowned Italian food with several included meals
With its stunning ancient sights and historical buildings, Rome is known as the birthplace of civilization, while Florence is the proud home to two of the world's most famous museums, Accademia and Uffizi. Visit the sights of both ancient cities on this tour, including Rome's famous Colosseum. And we wouldn't leave Venice out, as a trip to Italy would not be complete without seeing the famous 'floating city' and riding in a gondola. Venice itself is marvelous due to its uniqueness, which is complemented by its exciting history and architecture. Throughout the tour, enjoy Italian food with several included meals!
Day 1: VIP Tour of Imperial Rome, with Colosseum and dinner
Day 2: VIP Florence Tour
Day 3: Tour of Accademia and Uffizi, with lunch
Day 4: Gondola
Day 5: VIP Tour of Venice
Day 6: VIP Tour of Vatican, with dinner
Day 7: Arrivederci Italia!
- Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Private taxi transfers
- Private water taxi transfers in Venice
- Train tickets
- Tour Leader throughout the trip
- Private guided tours with local English speaking guides
- Skip-the-line tickets for all sights part of the trip
- City tax in hotels
- Air fare
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to be carried out successfully. If the minimum participant requirement is not met, tour cancellation is possible. Clients will be informed well in advance. Full refund will be provided.