- Admire the Trajan's Column and the Capitol Hill
- Enjoy the Colosseum
- See the Arch of Constantine
- Discover the Aventino Hill and the Garden of the oranges
Embark upon the Road of Triumph and retrace the footsteps of Roman generals and their armies as they returned, victorious, from their campaigns. Imagine the crowds cheering, the procession of glorious soldiers, the spectacular gladiatorial games, and the flamboyant atmosphere of story-tellers!
The Roman Triumph was a civil ceremony and a religious rite of ancient Rome held to celebrate and sanctify the success of a military commanders who led Roman forces to victory. The Triumph was the highest honour that could ever be bestowed upon any victorious general of Rome.
We start the tour on Piazza del Gesù, our fist stop will be on Piazza Venezia, in front of the Vittoriano, ride through the Imperial Forums, and end up at the feet of the Colosseum. We then go up to Circo Massimo, the Garden of the Oranges, the keyhole of Rome, and the Bocca della Verità to finally stop on top of the Capitoline hill and admire from Michelangelo's gorgeous piazza the Temple of Jupiter in the Roman Forum.
- Segway Training Session with an expert guide
- A tour leader speaking either/and English, French, Russian, Deutsch and Spanish
- A security helmet
- A poncho (in case of rain)
- A high visibility jacket
- Entry fees for museums and monuments are not included
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.