- Skip long lines at the Vatican Museums with pre-reserved tickets
- See iconic works of the Vatican collection on carefully curated route through the Museums
- Gape Michelangelo’s famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the line entry to St. Peter’s Basilica for your own exploration
Before entering the Sistine Chapel, your guide will have told you all the stories behind the creation of these iconic frescoes as well as what they mean. When you enter, you will then be able to appreciate the full majesty of the room, spotting the little details and quirks that most visitors miss.
Your guide will give you 20 minutes to yourself in here, after which time you’ll have a choice. Choose to stay inside the Sistine Chapel for longer, doubling back through the Vatican Museums to see more of the collection; or follow your guide through a special door out of the chapel and directly into St. Peter’s Basilica for an independent visit.
While many tour operators fit 25 or more people into their Vatican tours we’ll never put you with a group of more than 15. We’re passionate about the Vatican and want to share that passion with you in intimate groups led by the most engaging, and knowledgeable guides in the Vatican.
- Skip the Line Access tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Skip the Line Access to St. Peter’s Basilica (optional)
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
> Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
> As with all museums, particular galleries of the Vatican museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead.
> Also, please remember that the Sistine Chapel is a holy place, and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. Walks of Italy cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress. Please note that, since the chapel is at the end of the Vatican visit, it is sufficient to bring extra coverings with you and put them on before our entrance to the holy areas.
> On rare occasions, when St. Peter's Basilica is being prepared for high masses or a special private event, including the Easter ceremonies, the tour group exit and/or the basilica itself can be closed without prior notification. Your guide will still give you an introduction to the church should you wish to visit this on your own at a later occasion. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
> While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on any of our group Vatican tours.
> Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks etc must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to return to the Vatican Museums entrance to collect these after the tour.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.