- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Skip long lines at the Vatican Museums with prereserved tickets
- See iconic works of the Vatican collection on carefully curated route through the Museums
- Gape Michelangelo’s famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the line entry to St. Peter’s Basilica for your own exploration
Before entering the Sistine Chapel, your guide will have told you all the stories behind the creation of these iconic frescoes as well as what they mean. When you enter, you will then be able to appreciate the full majesty of the room, spotting the little details and quirks that most visitors miss.
Your guide will give you 20 minutes to yourself in here, after which time you’ll have a choice. Choose to stay inside the Sistine Chapel for longer, doubling back through the Vatican Museums to see more of the collection; or follow your guide through a special door out of the chapel and directly into St. Peter’s Basilica for an independent visit.
While many tour operators fit 25 or more people into their Vatican tours we’ll never put you with a group of more than 15. We’re passionate about the Vatican and want to share that passion with you in intimate groups led by the most engaging, and knowledgeable guides in the Vatican.
- Skip the Line Access tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Skip the Line Access to St. Peter’s Basilica (optional)
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.