- All the major attractions of Bucharest
- An experience of the local culture
- A mix of history, local culture and lifestyle
- Restored buildings featuring neoclassical style
- Tips on city's entertainment and gastronomy
- Discover the streets of Bucharest through the eyes of its locals
- Learn how the homeless live and take a look at their lifestyle
- Explore the city's past and present as you walk past popular neighborhoods
- Enjoy a to-die-worthy 5-course meal featuring authentic Romanian dishes and red wine.
- Sample local tzuica (plum brandy), known as “Transylvanian fire water”.
- Learn the real history of Dracula, and uncover the mythology behind vampires and strigoi (troubled souls of the dead).
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results