- Travel through Rome and see highlights on your segway!
- See 3 great Basilicas, Colosseum, and many other architectural wonders of Rome!
Then we take a real lunch at a local restaurant; after which we will visit the Papal Archbasilica of St. John in Lateran, and finally, we will see the Holy Stairs and The Basilica of Saint Clement, with a visit of its underground as well!
At the end, we will come back to Piazza del Gesù, passing by the Colosseum and the Imperial Forum, heads spinning with knowledge and culture.
This tour can be done in two versions:
- The "full day" (6.30 hours with lunch in a restaurant and the visit of the undergrounds of Saint Clement)
- The "half day" (4 hours without lunch and the visit of the undergrounds of Saint Clement depends on our arrival time at the Basilica)
- Guided tours
- Segway rental
- Training and practice lesson
- Security helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visits inside monuments and museums
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.