Looking for available travel experts
9 Trips by Rolandia Travel76 Eternitate Street, Axa Business Center, 4th floor, Iasi, Romania
- Visit the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina.
- Tour the city of Iasi.
- Visit the Neamt Fortress.
- Visit the Painted Monasteries of Bukovina.
- Explore the Merry Cemetery of Sapanta.
- Visit the Wooden Churches of Maramures.
- Explore some of Romania's most important cities, such as Bucharest, Cluj, and Brasov.
- Visit the famous castles of Romania, including Bran, Corvin, and Peles.
- Discover the cultural heritage of Romania at various local workshops.
- Explore Romania's most important cities, including Bucharest, Brasov Sibiu & Cluj-Napoca.
- Discover the authentic Romanian life in Viscri, the second home of Prince Charles.
- Sample Romania's traditional food and wine.
- Visit Mila 23, a traditional fishing village in the Danube Delta.
- Explore Sulina, the easternmost point of Romania.
- Birdwatching throughout the Danube Delta.
- Sample some Romanian dishes and learn how to bake a traditional Saxon bread.
- Visit the most important landmarks in Trasnylvania.
- Wine tasting session at the Rhein & CIE Azuga Wine Cellars.
- Visit the Turda Salt Mine, home to one of the coolest underground theme parks in the world.
- Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride and a traditional Romanian meal.
- Visit Bran Castle & Sighisoara Citadel.
- Tour Bucharest, visit the Palace of the Parliament.
- Visit Peleș, the royal castle in Sinaia.
- Discover the legend of Dracula at Bran Castle.
- Visit 3 of Bukovina’s Painted Monasteries – Voroneț, Sucevița, and Moldovița.
- Take city tours of Suceava and Chisinau.
- Explore the Old Orhei archeological complex and visit the Orhei Fort.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results