- Marine wildlife
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sail through the picturesque Windward Islands.
- Explore the lush green hillsides and picturesque pitons of St Lucia.
- Swim in crystal blue waters.
- Dig into delicious Creole and Caribbean cuisine
Go beyond the resorts and seek a better way for fun in the sun on a eight-day sailing through St Lucia and the Grenadines. Hop from hidden coves to secluded beaches with time in between for snorkelling (some of the Caribbean's best sites are here) and tasty Creole cuisine. And since you're staying in a comfortable air conditioned catamaran, the amenities of your home-away-from-home are never far from wherever adventure takes you.
Day 1: Rodney Bay
Day 2: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Day 3: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Day 4: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Day 5: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Day 6: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Day 7: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Day 8: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines/Rodney Bay
- Four double cabins, with shared bathrooms and air conditioning. (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- 14m (47 ft) sailing catamaran
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, assistant/cook.
- Sailing the Windward Islands
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding equipment
- Bath towels
- Air conditioned catamaran
- Water, tea and coffee
- Any international flights to/from Rodney Bay are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing St Lucia & The Grenadines tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing St Lucia & The Grenadines tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing St Lucia & The Grenadines tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing St Lucia & The Grenadines tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.