- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Rio, chaotic, crowded and great fun
- Exploring the Brazilian Coastline lined with beautiful beaches and great marine life
- Search for the endangered spider monkey, sloths, capybara, and the elusive jaguar in Parque Nacional Monte Pascoal
- Take in the music, cuisine and religion in the AfroBrazilian city of Salvador
- Relax in your hammock on your journey by riverboat along the Amazon River
- Visit Europe's Spaceport and museum, a facility used to launch satellites into space in French Guiana
- Enjoy the ethnic diversity of Paramaribo, displayed through architecture, history
- Show more
Explore a landscape like no other with our 57-day tour across Brazil and through French Guiana, Suriname and Guyana. Starting in the bustling city of Rio, you will travel along the Atlantic coast and through the centre of Brazil into the tropical paradise that awaits. Travel south through unspoilt rainforest and into the vibrant metropolis that is Manaus, overlooking the Amazon river. This tour truly gives you the opportunity to explore the road less travelled and discover the outstanding landscapes and cultures of Latin America that many do not get to see.
Day 1-6 : Rio To Ouro Preto
Day 6-12 : Ouro Preto To Caravelas
Day 13-19 : Caravelas To Elevado Lacerda
Day 20-25 : Elevado Lacerda To Serra Geral
Day 26-29 : Serra Geral To Taquarucu
Day 30-33 : Taquarucu To Belem
Day 34 : Belem
Day 38-42 : Oiapoque To St Laurent
Day 43-46 : St. Laurent To Paramaribo
Day 47-51 : Paramaribo To Georgetown
Day 52-55 : Georgetown To Boa Vista
Day 56-57 : Boa Vista To Manaus
- Accommodation - approx. 50% camping & 50% simple hostels/hotels
- Meals - approx. 50%
- Ferry across the Baia de Todos os Santos
- All transport on Oasis Expedition Truck
- Pedra Caidra Waterfall & walk - entrance & guide
- Services of Oasis Crew
- Bale Folcorico do Bahia - entrance to the show
- Riverboat from Belem to Macapo
- Overnight jungle lodge in Guyana
- Camping and Cooking equipment
- Optional Excursions as listed in the Pre-Departure Information
- Airport Taxes & Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Meals - approx. 50%
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 161+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rio To Manaus Via The Guianas (57 Days) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 October 2022, a deposit of 243 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rio To Manaus Via The Guianas (57 Days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rio To Manaus Via The Guianas (57 Days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
- 'Mini-bubbles' will be created on board the truck in Overland Tours for extra hygiene and infection control. Travelers may be required to take regular PCR tests before crossing borders between countries.
- It is highly recommended that all travelers are fully vaccinated before the tour.