- duration days
- tour type Self-guided Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Experience the breathtaking coastal scenery
- Enjoy the quiet trails high above the iconic villages in the company of your guide and group
- Stay in the quintessential village of Riomaggiore
- Taste a range of culinary treats and the famous wines of Liguria
Experience the best views along the most spectacular walking trails in the Cinque Terre with your experienced local guide. The Cinque Terre or 'five lands' is a stunning coastal area running along the Ligurian coast in Italy. It consists of very steep rugged hillsides, which plunge dramatically into the sea. Quite unexpectedly, and against all odds, five vibrant fishing villages cling to the bottom of these hillsides just above the sea. The coastline, the villages, and the hillsides that envelope them are all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status. This guided group walking holiday is an excellent way to discover the Cinque Terre. Taking you up into the hillsides and away from the main tourist footpaths, you will walk through forests and vineyards, enjoying spectacular views down to the coast. Based in Riomaggiore for five nights will give you a taste of real Italian village life.
Day 1 : Arrive Riomaggiore
Day 2 : Walk from Porto Venere to Riomaggiore (5hrs)
Day 3 : Walk to Vernazza (4.5hrs)
Day 4 : The high route from Vernazza to Riomaggiore (4.5hrs)
Day 5 : Chapels and churches path (4.5hrs)
Day 6 : The coastal route from Monterosso to Levanto (3.5hrs)
Day 7 : Trip concludes
- 6 nights in a 3 star hotel on a twin share basis with ensuite facilities
- 6 breakfasts, 5 picnic lunches, 1 dinner in a local restaurant in Riomaggiore
- Train transfers
- Boat transfer (day 2 - subject to weather)
- English speaking walking guide
- Entrance fee for walking trails
- Travel to and from Riomaggiore
- Items of a personal nature - eg phone calls, laundry
- Entrance fees to sites
- Travel insurance
- Internal ferry or bus fares for scheduled walks, e.g. ferry from Riomaggiore to Portovenere (allow approx EUR7-14pp) or bus (allow approx EUR5pp) when not available
- Bookmundi is partner with Utracks. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 24 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cinque Terre Guided Walk tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cinque Terre Guided Walk tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.