- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wander the cobblestoned streets of colonial Paraty.
- Tour microenterprises in a Rio favela.
- Marvel at the thundering Iguassu Falls.
- Encounter wildlife and sleep in hammocks in the Brazilian Pantanal.
From the cobblestoned streets of colonial Paraty to remote interior wilderness, uncover the wonders of Brazil in two exciting weeks. Experience Iguassu Falls — a series of falls so massive it straddles two countries and so intriguing you'll need two days to fully appreciate the view. Not to be outdone, the Pantanal wetlands are teeming with wildlife like caiman, jaguar, and exotic birds. Finally, trade early morning songbirds for some samba in Rio and the rhythm of the beach. This adventure provides natural and cultural highlights and the best Brazil has to offer.
Day 1: Rio de Janeiro
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro/Ilha Grande
Day 4: Ilha Grande
Day 5: Ilha Grande/Paraty
Day 6: Paraty
Day 7: Paraty
Day 8: Paraty/Iguaçu Falls
Day 9: Iguaçu Falls
Day 10: Iguaçu Falls/Bonito
Day 11: Bonito
Day 12: Bonito/Pantanal
Day 13: Pantanal
Day 14: Pantanal/Rio de Janeiro
Day 15: Rio de Janeiro
- Hotels (12 nts), tented room with hammocks in the Pantanal (2 nts, multi-share).
11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD655-855 for meals not included.
- Public bus, van, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide while in the Pantanal.
- Your G for Good Moment: Favela Experience, Rio de Janeiro
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande
- Your Discover Moment: Paraty
- Your Discover Moment: Bonito
- Iguassu Falls visit (Brazil & Argentina)
- Pantanal wildlife excursion (2 days)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.