- Sao Conrade Beach
- See the Waterfalls and Rainforest trees in Tijuca National Park
- Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, the symbol of Rio de Janeiro (ticket included)
- Absorb the local atmosphere and vibe in the traditional Santa Teresa neighborhood
Your trip kicks off with a visit to the hang gliding landing area at Sao Conrado Beach, where hang gliders land after take off from Pedra Bonita. You will enjoy amazing views of the high mountains on the blue coast of the ocean.
From there, travel through the Tijuca National Park and get a glimpse of the green tropical rainforest close up before arriving at the Christ the Redeemer statue.
After your visit you will stop for lunch in Santa Teresa. This is one of the traditional old neighborhoods of Rio which still retains much of its original architecture and character. In this neighborhood you will be able to purchase inexpensive souvenirs, if you wish.
The final stop on your tour will be steps where Snoop Dogg shot his famous video for "Beautiful." To finish your day, why not take the option to be dropped off at the Sugar Loaf Mountain in time for sunset? Or if you prefer, you can simply be dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
This is a magnificent day, and a fantastic way to see the best of Rio de Janeiro, with ease and comfort, and plenty of good information from our guide.
- Ticket to the Christ Statue
- Transportation- Minibus (14seats)
- Tour guide