- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Lima, Cusco
- SCENIC DRIVE through the Sacred Valley
- SEE the Teatro Colon, Copacabana Beach, the Casa Rosada
- ICONIC TRAIN journey aboard the Vistadome train
Tall and tan, and young and lovely-expect nothing else on Rio's gorgeous beaches, your launch pad to a South American adventure through vibrant capitals and the Inca heart of Peru.
Day 1: Arrive Rio de Janeiro (3 Nights)
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro Sightseeing
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro Sightseeing
Day 4: Rio de Janeiro Iguassu Falls (2 Nights)
Day 5: Iguassu Falls Sightseeing
Day 6: Iguassu Falls Buenos Aires (3 Nights)
Day 7: Buenos Aires Sightseeing
Day 8: Buenos Aires
Day 9: Buenos Aires Lima (2 Nights)
Day 10: Lima Sightseeing
Day 11: Lima Cusco Sacred Valley
Day 12: Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
Day 13: Machu Picchu Cusco (2 Nights)
Day 14: Cusco Sightseeing
Day 15: Cusco Lima
Day 16: Depart Lima
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 15 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 9 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Rio de Janeiro to Iguassu, Iguassu to Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires to Lima, Lima to Cusco and Cusco to Lima, including porter service at all airports
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Rio de Janeiro and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South America Revealed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 200+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South America Revealed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South America Revealed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South America Revealed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.