- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-21238
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- 16 Breakfast (B)
- 8 Dinner (D)
- 2 Lunch (L)
- Explore iconic sights such as Copacabana and Ipanema Beaches, Christ the Redeemer and the stunning Tijuca Forest from your cogwheel train
- Iguassu Falls: Step out onto catwalks along the world's widest cascading waterfalls and be awed by Devil's Throat before boarding your jungle train through the subtropical Iguassu National Park.
- Discover Recoleta Cemetery, the Plaza de Mayo and 9 de Julio Avenue, the widest avenue in the world before being whisked away to your dinner and Tango show, where you travel back to the glory days of this colorful city
- Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs
- Visit the famous Pisac Market
- Journey to the marvelous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Discover Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show
- Show more
Starting in the ‘Cidade Maravilhosa’, experience the sheer force of nature at Iguassu Falls before country hopping to Argentina for big steaks, fiery tango and a slice of gaucho living. Ending in Peru, cuddle llamas and walk in the footsteps of the Incas at mighty, magnificent Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Arrive Rio de Janeiro (3 Nights)
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro City free time
Day 4: Rio de Janeiro Iguassu Falls (2 Nights)
Day 5: Iguassu Falls and Free Time
Day 6: Iguassu Falls Buenos Aires (3 Nights)
Day 7: Buenos Aires sightseeing and free time
Day 8: Buenos Aires free time
Day 9: Buenos Aires Lima (2 Nights)
Day 10: Lima sightseeing and free time
Day 11: Lima Cusco Sacred Valley (2 Nights)
Day 12: Machu Picchu excursion
Day 13: Sacred Valley Cusco (2 Nights)
Day 14: Cusco sightseeing and free time
Day 15: Cusco Julica Puno and Lake Titicaca (2 Nights)
Day 16: Lake Titicaca sightseeing
Day 17: Puno and Lake Titicaca Juliaca Depart Lima
- Many meals included
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All internal air included in trip cost
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to Rio de Janeiro and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South America Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South America Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South America Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South America Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.