- Discover know Rio de Janeiro, the city of beaches and carnival
- See the mighty Iguazy Falls, one of the world's largest waterfalls
- Travel to Pantanal. See its diverse flora & fauna
- Explore the beautiful Ilha Grande during a boat tour
See the highlights of the city during a guided sightseeing tour. Take a boat to explore the beautiful Ilha Grande bay and enjoy the lush vegetation while hiking the Pedra Bonita trail.
After that, we’ll head for Foz do Iguacu, commonly referred to as the Iguazu Falls, to see one of the biggest waterfalls in the world from both Brazilian and Argentinian sides.
The final destination on the itinerary is Pantanal, the world's largest tropical wetland and a Unesco World Heritage site. This region offers numerous attractions and unique experiences thanks to the influence of three biomes, Amazon, Cerrado, and Atlantic Forest, that can be found in the same region.
With COVID-19 safety protocols.
Day 1: Welcome to Rio
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro city sightseeing tour
Day 3: Pedra Bonita trail
Day 4: Discover Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande
Day 5: Rio – Iguazu Falls
Day 6: Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls, kayaking and waterfalls
Day 7: The Argentine side of Iguazu Falls
Day 8: Transfer to Pantanal
Day 9: Pantanal activities
Day 10: Pantanal stay continues
Day 11: Pantanal stay continues
Day 12: Return to Campo Grande!
- Pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in Rio, Iguazu Falls and Pantanal
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Guided tours mentioned on the itinerary
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides
- National park entrance fees (Foz do Iguazu)
- Both international as well as domestic flight tickets
- Brazil visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClimate and meteorology: The itinerary and the order of the excursions can change due to the climate and / or adverse conditions to the practice of tourism. If necessary, Nattrip will postpone the activity to a date that is compatible at no additional charge.