- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get to know Rio de Janeiro, the marvelous city!
- Meet wonders of the modern world!
- Feel the power of the biggest waterfall of the world at Foz do Iguaçu!
- Learn about the Amazon rainforest and its residents!
After that, you will head to Foz do Iguaçu to enjoy the biggest waterfall in the world, the Iguazu Falls at both (Brazilian and Argentinian) sides. The name Iguazu comes from native languages of Brazil, and means “big water”. Legend has it that a god wanted to marry a mortal woman, but she ran away with her lover in a boat across the river. Boiling with rage, the god divided the river and condemned the lovers to an eternal fall.
And for last but not least, prepare yourself to explore the Amazon, the biggest rainforest of the world to explore the unique biodiversity that resides there. You will canoe through the Igapós (flooded forest), meet the native people and spot exotic wildlife in the jungle.
Are you ready to meet the wonders of Brazil?
The Macuco safari & boat trip to under the waterfall I am not going to forget ever.
Since I was unable to visit the Argentina side of the waterfall, I was able to spend the day at the Itaipu Dam and also the 3 fronteiras (borders).
What a memorable trip.”
We always strive to deliver the best experience possible and even without being able to visit the Argentine side, I'm glad to know that your trip was amazing!
Count on us whenever you need!
Cheers, Luciana Almeida and Nattrip Team”
Day 1: Welcome to Rio!
Day 2: Full day city tour across Rio!
Day 3: Adventure day at Pedra Bonita trail!
Day 4: Boat tour: discover Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande!
Day 5: Welcome to Iguazu Falls!
Day 6: Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side) + kayaking + waterfalls
Day 7: Visit Iguazu Falls (Argentinian Side)
Day 8: Welcome to Manaus, Brazil!
Day 9: Transfer to the Amazon Lodge!
Day 10: Hiking, Piranha Fishing and Cayman Spotting!
Day 11: Visit a caboclo’s house and the Sumaúma Tree!
Day 12: Return to Manaus!
- Transfer in/out in all places
- Accommodation in Rio, Iguazu Falls, Manaus and Amazon
- Food according to listing
- Guided tours according to the package booked
- Bilingual guide
- Park entrance at Foz do Iguazu
- Additional transfers
- Flight tickets
- Tips and others
- Foods not informed
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Save +US$ 62 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClimate and meteorology: The itinerary and the order of the excursions can change due to the climate and / or adverse conditions to the practice of tourism. If necessary, Nattrip will postpone the activity to a date that is compatible at no additional charge.