- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Revel in one of the biggest parties on earth.
- Witness the spectacular scenery of Rio.
- Experience the craziness of the Sambadrome.
- Relax knowing you have fantastic Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) taking care of all the details
Experience Rio's biggest party with the best group of people ever! Dance the night away and see the sights and sounds of this truly epic annual event. From the street parties to the immense Sambadrome parade, this is something not to be missed. In between the parties, explore the fantastic city of Rio and soak up the sun on the famous Copacabana beach.
Day 1: Rio de Janeiro
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro
Day 4: Rio de Janeiro
Day 5: Rio de Janeiro
Day 6: Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel in Copacabana (5 nts).
Note: Allow USD295-385 for meals not included.
- Public bus, private van, taxi.
- A team of CEOs (Chief Experience Officers).
- Your Discover Moment: Rio de Janeiro
- Arrival transfer
- Rio de Janeiro city tour (half-day)
- Christ the Redeemer visit
- Sugarloaf Mountain visit
- G Adventures beach party (purple costumes)
- Carnival festivities
- Sambadrome tickets in section 5
- Carnival parade
- Experience Carnival with other G Adventures travellers
- CEOs and G Adventures Staff available to offer assistance and support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rio de Janeiro Carnival Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rio de Janeiro Carnival Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Rio de Janeiro Carnival Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rio de Janeiro Carnival Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.