- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the marvelous city of Rio de Janeiro during a sightseeing tour
- Travel to the Iguazu Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world
- Feel the power of the biggest waterfall of the world at Foz do Iguaçu
See the highlights of the city during a guided sightseeing tour and enjoy the beautiful landscape while hiking the Pedra Bonita trail.
*With COVID-19 safety protocols*
After that, we’ll head for Foz do Iguacu, commonly referred to as the Iguazu Falls, to see one of the biggest waterfalls in the world from both Brazilian and Argentinian sides. We will drive you to Iguazu Falls airport after the tour is over.
Day 1: Welcome to Rio
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro city sightseeing tour
Day 3: Pedra Bonita Trail
Day 4: Rio – Iguazu Falls
Day 5: Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls, kayaking and waterfalls
Day 6: The Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls
Day 7: Transfer to Iguazu Falls Airport
- Pickup from the airport in Rio de Janeiro and drop-off at the airport in Iguazu Falls
- Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro and Iguazu Falls
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Guided tours according to the itinerary
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides
- Entrance fees to the national park
- Both domestic and international flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and internet
- All drinks
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClimate and meteorology: The itinerary and the order of the excursions can change due to the climate and / or adverse conditions to the practice of tourism. If necessary, Nattrip will postpone the activity to a date that is compatible at no additional charge.