- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22067
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Enjoy hanggliding from the top of Pedra Bonita
- Take a train to the Christ the Redeemer statue. Ride a mountain bike downhill from there
- Hike to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain to enjoy enchanting sunset views
Next, stop by at a gliding school to for a hang-gliding flight. Enjoy soaring like a bird in the sky above the city and make your stay in Rio an unforgettable one. Take a train to the top of Corcovado Mountain to visit the statue of Christ the Redeemer. Then ride a mountain bike downhill to Vista Chinesa.
The final activity on this tour involves hiking to the top of Sugarloaf, from where to enjoy a magical sunset. We will drive you back to your hotel after this tour is over.
Please note that the hang-gliding activity is subject to weather conditions. In addition to this, this tour does not come with accommodation included. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Pedra Bonita trail hike & tandem hang-gliding
Day 2: Christ the Redeemer statue & downhill mountain bike to Vista Chinesa
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Rio
- Pedra Bonita guided hike
- Tandem Hang-gliding (or paragliding) flight
- Train to Christ the Redeemer statue
- Downhill mountain bike riding from to Christ the Redeemer statue to Vista Chinesa
- Guided hike of Sugarloaf Mountain
- Airline tickets
- All meals and drinks
Thank you very much for your comments! I will pass your compliments to the driver and guide in Rio de Janeiro. ;-)
I'm glad to know you enjoyed your time in Rio despite the bad weather at the beginning.
It was a pleasure to help you with your travel plan and to receive you in my hometown!
Kind Regards, Luciana Almeida and Nattrip Team
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the hang-gliding flight from Pedra Bonita and Sugarloaf hike are subject to weather conditions. If the weather is not suitable, we'll offer alternatives or refund for these activities.