- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-33873
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Swim and snorkel at one of the best spots on Ilha Grande
- Tour Paraty Bay on a Schooner boat and see stunning beaches
- Visit the colonial beach paradise of Paraty and its Old Town
Escape the busy city of Rio de Janeiro and head off by boat down the beautiful Costa Verde, all the way to the perfectly preserved colonial town of Paraty. See the best of the Brazilian Atlantic Coast and snorkel and swim in Paraty Bay and at the beautiful Blue Lagoon on Ilha Grande.
Day 1: Rio de Janeiro - Ilha Grande, Brazil
Day 2: Ilha Grande, Brazil
Day 3: Ilha Grande - Paraty, Brazil
Day 4: Paraty, Brazil
Day 5: Paraty - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 4N in hostels, 3 or 4-star hotels
- 2N in Ilha Grande
- 2N in Paraty
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- All Transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide for certain activities available for an extra cost as per itinerary
- Adventure and Nature expeditions
- Blue Lagoon Day Trip in Ilha Grande
- Schooner Boat Trip in Paraty
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Verde Explorer 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 October 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Verde Explorer 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Verde Explorer 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note the final price for this tour is subject to change according to the availability and prices of domestic flights. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols