- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Join the world's biggest party in Rio de Janiero
- See the incredible parade at the Sambadrome in Sector 13
- Join an optional tour of Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Head underground into the gold mines of Ouro Preto
This 22 day overland tour journeys from Rio De Janeiro to Salvador Da Bahia through Brazil
Day 1: Rio De Janeiro
Day 2: Ouro Preto
Day 3: Ouro Preto
Day 4: Tres Marias
Day 5: Brasília
Day 6 - 7: Chapada Dos Veadeiros National Park
Day 8 - 9: Lencois
Day 10 - 11: Chapada Da Diamantina National Park
Day 12: Itacare
Day 13: Itacare
Day 14: Salvador Da Bahia
Day 15: Salvador Da Bahia
Day 16: Salvador Da Bahia
- 60% Camping - 40% Hotels
- Overland expedition vehicle, 4x4, Private bus, Metro
- 2 Dragoman crew, Local guides where necessary
- Any international flights to Rio de Janeiro and from State Of Bahia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas with Carnival tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 153 today.
- Save US$ 102+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas with Carnival tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas with Carnival tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas with Carnival tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.