- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-10185
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Let loose and samba the night away in Rio de Janeiro – South America’s party capital. Arriving in this bustling metropolis is the perfect way to start your Brazilian adventure.
- Party down with the locals in the streets of colonial Paraty, where Portugal meets Brazil, jungle meets sea and your adventure dials up a notch.
- After seeing its virgin rainforests, blue lagoons and splendid beaches, you’d never imagine that Ilha Grande had such a treacherous pirate history. This is true natural beauty, Brazilian style.
- You’ll have plenty of time to choose your own adventure at Ilha Grande with two full days on the island. So if hiking, boating, kayaking or lazing on a beach is your thing, we’ve got you covered.
- With some of Brazil's biggest icons, including Christ the Redeemer, Ipanema Beach and Sugarloaf Mountain all at your fingertips, why not consider extending your stay in colourful Rio?
Sun, sand and plenty of samba – see some of Brazil’s hottest highlights all packed together in an eight-day adventure. Start the party in Rio de Janeiro, where Copacabana, Ipanema and Christ the Redeemer all vie for your attention. Travel to the cobbled streets of colonial Paraty, then cruise to the pristine Ilha Grande – an island where lush green rainforests meet untouched sandy beaches. You’ll have local knowledge to guide your way and plenty of time to explore at your own pace, and when it comes to free time in Brazil, all you need to know is the word ‘praia’ – beach.
Day 1: Rio de Janeiro
Day 2-3: Paraty
Day 4: Paraty – Ilha Grande
Day 5-6: Ilha Grande
Day 7: Rio de Janeiro
Day 8: Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts
- Boat , Ferry , Private vehicle , Public bus , Taxi , Van
- An expert tour leader
- Rio de Janeiro - Orientation Walk
- Any international flights to/from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 January 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- At certain times of year temperatures can be high in Brazil, but don’t let the heat keep you from exploring! Just make sure you use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat, and drink plenty of water.
- While the crew will do their best to follow the itinerary, variations may occur due to weather or local conditions. A sense of humour and flexibility will ensure you have a fun, relaxing trip through this beautiful part of the world, no matter what happens.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.