- duration 4 hours
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-2777
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Learn Brazilian cuisine during a 4 hour cooking class
- Joyful and intimate experience
Learn about the flavors, ingredients and cooking techniques specific to Brazilian food from your instructor. Cook a meal, either Bahian seafood Moqueca or a black bean Feijoada, using what you learned and then enjoy the fruits of your labor.
The class is limited to 10 participants to ensure an intimate experience and personalized attention. Discover exotic ingredients, techniques and flavors you can use in your dinner parties.
- Food and drink
- Cooking Class
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking within 24hours. Maximum of ten people per class Classes take place in the Copacabana neighborhood of Rio Kids under 12 don`t pay!! Vegetarian menu available!!