- Learn Brazilian cuisine during a 4 hour cooking class
- Joyful and intimate experience
Learn about the flavors, ingredients and cooking techniques specific to Brazilian food from your instructor. Cook a meal, either Bahian seafood Moqueca or a black bean Feijoada, using what you learned and then enjoy the fruits of your labor.
The class is limited to 10 participants to ensure an intimate experience and personalized attention. Discover exotic ingredients, techniques and flavors you can use in your dinner parties.
- Food and drink
- Cooking Class
- Hotel pickup and drop off
-Maximum of ten people per class
-Classes take place in the Copacabana neighborhood of Rio
- Kids under 12 don`t pay!!
- Vegetarian menu available!!
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.