- Bicycle tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 7
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore 5 spectacular islands by bicycle: Krk, Cres, Lošinj, Rab, Pag
- Enjoy a wine tasting of the wellknown white wine of Krk Island
- Soak in the majestic views and clean pinescented air on Losinj Island
- Enjoy delicious local delicacies with allincluded meals
Kvarner Gulf is a bay in the northern Adriatic Sea, hosting Croatia’s largest islands, Krk, Cres, and Lošinj, alongside Pag and Rab islands and countless tiny and sparsely or uninhabited islands. Each island is a world unto itself, a fascinating story about past and present, worth exploring for days or even weeks. Cycle from place to place and watch the flight of griffon vultures (almost extinct elsewhere), adopt a dolphin, set off along the Glagolitic paths, enjoy solitude on a marvelous secluded beach, dive, sail, walk along coastal paths and taste delicious wines.
Using the backwind of e-bikes you could visit and zoom all over those islands and still have time for a quick swim in the warm, clean, turquoise Adriatic Sea. Let not the distant mileage and the uphills discourage you because the panoramic views of countless islands, mainland Croatia and the Adriatic, alongside local gastronomic delicacies waiting for you behind every corner will make it worth it ten times more. Strap on to your cycling helmet and hop on with us on a fantastic island-adventure-roads hopping tale!
Day 1: Arrival at Rijeka Airport (Krk Island)
Day 2: Vrbnik (Krk Island)
Day 3: Vrbnik - Cres (Cres Island)
Day 4: Cres - Mali Losinj (Losinj Island)
Day 5: Mali Losinj - Rab (Rab Island)
Day 6: Rab - Pag (Pag Island)
Day 7: Pag - Zadar (mainland)
Day 8: Zadar Airport departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Complete accommodation for the tour (7 nights) in 4* boutique hotels where available or highest-rated accommodation in the area
- High-quality bicycle with electric motor assistance
- Experienced guide on a bicycle
- Airport transfers upon your arrival and departure (only on official arrival / departure dates)
- Support vehicle for your luggage and support necessities, that can accommodate seven (7) passengers and two guides
- Refreshment: water and snacks during the entire course of the tour
- Entrances to National and Nature Parks
- Transfers and ferry rides
- Tour description booklet with maps and highlighted routes
- Premium welcome package
- Single room supplement
- Helmet (if needed, please let us know in advance)
- Airline tickets
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- Personal spending
- Earn US$ 164+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAlthough bicycles are electric motorassisted, we recommend at least moderate physical fitness for participants to be able to fully enjoy the whole route. A comfortable seat in our support van is always at your disposal for when the uphills wear you down too much. If you're using your own clipon pedals, we'll be happy to install them on your bike If your arrival/departure airport is different from specified in the tour description, we will be happy to arrange your shuttle transfer (surcharge to be applied)