Riga Tours 2017/2018
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Learn about the progress of Latvia, from its Soviet days to Riga’s naming as the European Capital of Culture.
- Discover what daily life was like for locals who lived in Riga during the Soviet era.
- Explore the Russian corner of the city, visiting local markets and old socialist buildings.
- Wander the cobblestone streets of Riga’s charming Old Town.
- Check out the architecture that defines the city’s Art Nouveau District.
- Explore the Central Market and taste a few local specialties.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results