- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the mustsee south of Iceland via walking, hiking and showshoeing
- Enjoy many opportunities to bathe in natural hot springs
- Go Northern Lights hunting
- See Gullfloss Falls, the Blue Lagoon and the Black Sand Beach
Do not (always) trust the myths and legends! With an average temperature of just 0 ° C in winter, this North Atlantic island can be easily discovered by foot, hiking or snowshoeing. This winter discovery of Iceland is accessible to all.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Arrival in Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik, Reykjanes Peninsula & the Golden Circle
Day 3: Lava Tunnels, Waterfalls and Black Sand Beaches
Day 4: Hiking Skaftafell and Jokulsarlon Lagoon
Day 5: Glacier hiking and ice caves
Day 6: The Lava centre, Hveragerdi & Reykjavik
Day 7: The Blue Lagoon
Day 8: Farewell Iceland
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Airport transfers
- Guesthouse/farmhouse/hostel accommodation (dormitory sleeping arrangements and shared bathroom faciltiies)
- Supervision by your professional guide
- The following activities: Lava tunnel visit, glacier hiking and ice caves
- Entry to the Blue Lagoon, entrance to the "Secret Lagoon" and admission to "the Lava centre"
- Snowshoes and hiking poles if necessary
- Transport to/from the start/end of the trip
- Travel insurance
- Additional optional activities
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Save US$ 87+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.