- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Meditate atop the volcanic slopes of Mt Hengill.
- Learn to cook bread in a geothermal bakery.
- Marvel at the majestic manes of Icelandic horses.
- Hike behind the towering Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
The otherworldly landscapes of Iceland offer perhaps the closest thing one can have to an out-of-body travel experience. Equal parts rugged and tranquil, the country’s beauty offers the perfect sanctuary from daily distractions back home. Your soothing journey across the country’s southern coast starts with a hike up Öskjuhlíð Hill overlooking the mosaic-like architecture of Reykjavik. Private transportation offers you the luxury of time to see the iconic sights of the Golden Circle and Thingvellir National Park before heading to the stunning black-sand beaches of Reynisfjara for a unique meditation session. And, of course, a visit to Iceland wouldn’t be complete without a stop at the Blue Lagoon, a naturally-heated hotspot for travellers willing to go halfway around the world just to unwind.
Day 1: Reykjavík
Day 2: Reykjavík/Hveragerði
Day 3: Hveragerði
Day 4: Hveragerði
Day 5: Hveragerði
Day 6: Hveragerði/Reykjavík
Day 7: Hveragerði/Reykjavík
- Hotels (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD310-405 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Practice in Thingvellir National Park, Þingvellir
- Your Foodie Moment: Rye Bread Cooking Class, Laugarvatn
- Your Wellness Moment: Geothermal Baths, Laugarvatn
- Your Wellness Moment: Reykjadalur Hike & Meditation, Reykjadalur
- Your Family Journeys Moment: Horse Farm Visit, Hveragerði
- Your Foodie Moment: Locally-Sourced Farm Dinner, Hveragerði
- Your Wellness Moment: Black Sand Beach Mantra Meditation, Reynisdrangar
- Your Wellness Moment: Waterfall Guided Meditation, Seljalandsfoss
- Your Wellness Moment: Geothermal Rift Lake Yoga, Kleifarvatn
- Your Wellness Moment: Restorative Yoga, Hveragerði
- Arrival airport transfer
- Öskjuhlíð Hill hike
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss waterfall visit
- Visit to an Icelandic Horse Farm
- Solheimajokull glacier hike (including all required equipment)
- Visits to Skógarfoss waterfall and Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Dyrholaey visit
- Blue Lagoon entrance and airport transfer
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 150 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 100 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wellness Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.