- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR in Reykjavik
- VISIT the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, the Hallgrímskirkja church in Reykjavik and the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa
- VIEW Námaskarð pass, lava formations at Dimmuborgir and the Godafoss waterfall
- SEE Eldhraun lava field, Vatnajökull glacier, Eastern fjords and Lake Myvatn
Roam through desolate landscapes and past natural wonders, following in the footsteps of Vikings - from Reykjavik to the largest lava mass to have flowed on the face of the earth.
Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik – Thingvellir – Gullfoss – Geyser area – Vík area
Day 3: Vík area – Skaftafell – Jökulsárlón – Höfn
Day 4: Höfn – Eastern fjords – Lake Lagarfljot
Day 5: Lake Lagarfljot – Dettifoss – Lake Myvatn – Akureyri (2 Nights)
Day 6: Akureyri – Siglufjördur Excursion
Day 7: Akureyri – Borgarnes
Day 8: Borgarnes – Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Reykjavik (2 Nights)
Day 9: Reykjavik Sightseeing and Blue Lagoon Visit and Bathe
Day 10: Depart Reykjavik
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 9 hot buffet breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 09 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.