- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
Unwind at the Blue Lagoon, geothermal spa, visit Iceland’s main attractions like Geysir’s hot springs, sprouting geyser and the Golden waterfall, Gullfoss. Then relax in a natural steam bath. Finally board a Super Jeep to hunt for the elusive but spectacular Northern Lights.
Day 1: Arrival and Evening Northern Lights Hunt - in a Jeep:
Day 2: Golden Circle and Fontana Steam Baths:
Day 3: Day at your leisure
Day 4: Departure transfer via Blue Lagoon
- 3 nights including breakfast
- Non-guided Departure Transfer via Blue Lagoon including bathing fee and towel on day 4. Please note that if your departure is early in the morning we can arrange your Blue Lagoon stop at the time of your arrival. The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.
- Full day guided Golden Circle coach tour including a stop at Laugarvatn Fontana on day 2
- One entrance to hotel’s spa
- A Northern Lights Jeep Tour on day 1. Please note that if your arrival is late in the afternoon, we will move this tour to another night
- Entrance to Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths
- A taste of rye bread cooked in the Geothermal Bakery at Laugarvatn Fontana
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 44 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 29 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spa & Northern Lights Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 165 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 26 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Spa & Northern Lights Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spa & Northern Lights Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.